Cubasis 1.3 available now!

Thanks - some great new features and at least a couple of fixes that I have been waiting for!

Superb, this is progressing nicely :smiley: :smiley:

Could not agree moreā€¦ Between Cubasis and its Cubase integration, I am very happy. Ok, how about a great portable hardware interface ā€¦ :smiley:

This is great news. I bought the app because I see great potential, so please keep on improving! A long train ride has already become musically productive with it. Now if I only could rearrange the track orderā€¦

You can! Touch and hold the track label for a second or so and you will see it ā€œghostā€ and can then be dragged to where you want it.

Thanks for the info! And what was the trick again for pitch shifting and time stretching audio? :wink:

Great. Hope itā€™s out soon.

Did you mean Midi Clock will be part of the update?

Hi Bo,
Not this update, the next one (1.4). :slight_smile:

Hi here!

A 4-band parameter EQ and a brickwall limiter will be some nice improvements, espacially for the master audio track. On the top of my feature requests for sure.

Canā€™t wait to remix my projects with these extras features. Nice job Steinberg!

The update is now online! :slight_smile:

Always nice to read thiS kind of post :smiley:

Was the dimming screen issue fixed in this update?

Some good new tools in this latest update and I appreciate the fixes too. Keep up the good work - Cubasis is becoming the leading DAW that we knew that it could be!

:smiley:

Again, WAS the dimming bug fixed in this update or not??

Evidentially, the dimming still exists. This is a serious problem that needs to be fixed and needs to be fixed SOON! This is a great app and is more expensive than most, so please take this problem seriously. I am still going to use it, but come onā€¦please fix this annoying issue. Thank you.

Hello, PLEASE HELP
After updating to 1.3 - Canā€™t import from iPad laibriary

Hi,

itā€™s not your fault, donā€™t worry. I can reproduce the issue and it will be fixed in the next update. It might help to try to import the same file twice.

Kind regards,
Frieder

Thanks for your reply and Iā€™ll wait.
Actually I restor all my iPad so itā€™s not because I tried to import same file.
Anyhow thanks again.

Hello,

sorry if I was unclear. I didnā€™t mean that you tried to import the same file twice and caused the error. I wanted to suggest trying the import again after it failed as a possible workaround that can help in some cases.

Kind regards,
Frieder