Cubase iC Pro 1.0.3 available now

FWIW: I was unable to connect at all with either iC or iC Pro and had complained bitterly here for several months with ZERO reply. I’ve also had another issue with not being able to connect to Steinberg Hub. I think SB blew me off as having some sort of ‘general’ networking issue… which is not true.

I had frankly totally forgotten about it… just chalked it up to another example of crap Steinberg support.

And then a few weeks ago, my iPhone informed me of a slew of ‘app’ updates… I didn’t even notice that iC was among them. But it updated and WTF… I gave it a try and…

Wow. It actually works. Works quite well for my needs. In fact, ‘regular’ iC works fine. One of the crap suggestions I was given was to waste $20 and get iCPro… which was totally wrong. Didn’t need it at all.

So…

1. Glad you fixed whatever you fixed.

2. I still want my $20 back. You guys offered were offering refunds and I want it… I didn’t need iCPro and it’s the least you can do in lieu of the crap support.

3. It wouldn’t kill you guys to TELL people when you make improvements like this. I see no word in the 1.03 blurb which speaks to the problems I was having, but clearly you guys did -something… Steinberg Hub still doesn’t work… and I didn’t touch my network so it -must- be you coding. This is -very- typical of S.B. You guys have over a decade (in my experience) of undocumented changes. It always makes us ‘veterans’ look like idiots asking about ‘undocumented changes’ but that’s only because noobs don’t realise how much gets tweaked with nary a peep.

If anyone else has had issues with being unable to connect? Try 1.03. Worked for me.

—JC

PS: Who do I contact to get my refund? I’m serious.