Audio Stuttering & Glitching after update

Hi,

I’m running Cubasis on an iPad 2 with iOS 6.1.3. Prior to the most recent update, the audio engine on Cubasis ran flawlessly. I had a 16 track project with about 10 audio tracks on it, with probably 9 audio tracks playing at the same time at its busiest.

After the update, the audio engine starts to stutter and glitch on playback once it hits 9 audio tracks playing simultaneously. When 5-6 audio tracks are playing at the same time, I have no issues. I have no other apps running. Just Cubasis.

Is anyone else having this problem, and can anyone else in the forum replicate it? I’ve gotten another Cubasis user (on an Facebook forum) to replicate it.

I’m hoping that there is just a new setting that I’m not aware of that will fix this. Otherwise all my project work in Cubasis will be coming to a grinding halt.

Thanks,
Ian

I’m experiencing the same problem on Ipad 3 with 64 Gb, IOS 6.1.2

After such a “stuttering” artifact synchronization between tracks is often lost.

I am having the same problem after update. I am using iPAD 3

Hi All,

Please, we need some detailed Project infos about stuttering & glitching issues.

• Screenshot of all tracks
  • Info about projects
  • Screenshot of setup or info about polyphony setting
  • Does the CPU meter reach 100% when stuttering occurs?

best jan

Hello,

I’ve posted 3 pictures of my Cubasis project. I couldn’t upload a fourth, which would have shown my set-up settings, but it looks like the project is set to 32 voices. The CPU never seems to get above 65%, even when the audio stuttering occurs.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks,
Ian

This is a continuation of my prior post. I’ve uploaded a fourth image, that includes the project settings. Thanks!

Hello,

I submitted all requested information a week ago. I wanted to know if any progress had been made in replicating the issue by Steinberg, and if so, if there were recommended changes to settings or if I’ll need to wait for the next update in order to start using Cubasis again.

Thanks,
Ian