Seqüence Environment [Sampling] FX Buy

Yes, reading it again makes me happy :smiley:

What implicate it to be funny than the sounds we want to… Have fun them… But stick to the post…

May you don’t know what a forum is: It don’t works as implicating users with no fundaments, a forum is legaly applicated, and saying anything for what do not complain as subjected, you’re being legaly implicated.

Even having fun about something… That’s the idea about order.

What I have to say for the real foreign scientits is that about the sampling commercial assign that instead of help in something applicable to expertise experience we have with the sources which really had assisted us, is that is subscribing the sounds we need to new ones not well being assisted as need and complexion as we have in begin old school. And that is what may this newer’s power want to say, not my… May after… It’s not something they can subjucate and we will do not gonna submit desmoralization…

I can say the same in different modes about plug-ins.

So, If you don’t understand what you don’t know, just ask, like I’m asking what I don’t have to understand. But I can say to what I have understood. And a forum say for it self to what it is applicable.

I have millions (or maybe billions) of things I don’t know and don’t understand, but maybe it’s better not to ask about them in this forum.

If you don’t have to understand something, why bother to ask. Better keep those things not understood. Makes your life easier.

These sentences must be added to the list of millions (or maybe billions) of things I don’t understand. But after all, English is (officially) my 3:rd language and I’m not competent enough to understand it completely.

Is also reason for why mouse is when spinmimg. We are knowing this because also snake is not of the having of armpits.
For colour should go deportment store are having many colur in paint for mixing can even get samples free.

The fun it have you believe for free… I have it free too… I’m not complaining about it, I’m complaining about the subject, and this is where is supposed to be posted as what I want. You participate as member or not, If I ask, is for something reliable, not for something unwanted.

This is something askable for this forum and it’s included. It’s your free option to produce. Loveable samples… But we have more in mind for what we have lived than what we have to live.

Jarno and BriHar

Doc,
Are you “daisy chaining” several language translation devices?
If so, I recommend getting one that translates directly from your native language to english.
HTH (Hope this helps)
J.L.

My English? which part are you lost? I’m telling you the part I am…

Jarno and BriHar

In my point of view of sequencing as my post is describing, this is a multi deal anyway, but it conflicts as damage in complexion of originality. This is elemental, if your brain call intention, intention responds as task. You can live with the subscription, but your complain always gonna starts from the beginning. We have relevance, some thing, like plug-ins, analogate and synthetize relevance, but the source is ordered to by pass the able response. For any sampleage.

The samples Steinberg have included on Cubase 5.01 is very reliable to use, but my understandment is already in practical condition of source. It’s practical for music arragenment as source and understament for comercial resolution or even experimental. It’s the way your mind assimilate your condition of being.

DocThor4…

Everyone here would love to help you, but first you need to, as has been pointed out before, construct sentences that we can understand.

Indeed if you do an internet search on DocThor4 it would seem that we are not the only people to have told you this!!!

In fact you would be better posting in your native language and let us use translation software to work out what you are saying.

Otherwise it just appears like a load of gobbledy gook!!! and if you continue the only other conclusion would be that you are taking the piss!

Todo mundo aqui gostaria muito de ajudá-lo, mas primeiro você precisa, como tem sido apontado antes, construção de frases que podemos compreender.Na verdade você seria melhor postar em seu idioma nativo e vamos usar o software de tradução trabalhar para fora o que você está dizendo.Caso contrário, ele apenas aparece como uma carga de maiores gook!!! e se você continuar apenas outra conclusão seria que você está tomando o * questionário *!

My language is perfect assured in english for the software in english… I’m satisfied with the software… Who understand english is satisfied with the english I’m saying… I dont got the point you wanna appear… I have no compromise with any thing else than Steinberg like the software Steinberg made in english. Principally with who kind not want what I’m saying, I have learned and well attended to choose, who are you to say what…

Who you are to say what I am to choose?

You want a software translation for your native language? I’m satisfied and have no problems to understand english…

Please stay in the tópic… You are confusing-me and I have already called moderation to take care of you and the others rioting… I don’t know what you are doing here yet if you aren’t in the tópic subject.

If want a software translation please regard to the tópic moderations.

You sir, are taking the piss big style…

It was bound to happen sooner or later. With the proliferation of iphone apps and whatnot, one of them was bound to become self aware. Gentlemen, perhap we are seeing the birth of a new artificial lifeform. right here on this forum!
:astonished:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We have not all the time it beside of each other to have it assured.

Klaatu barada nikto!

+1

Siis niinku oikeesti … pystyykö joku kertomaan, mitä tämä kaveri yrittää sanoa? Use Google translator and even my f*cked up language (which in most cases does not translate at all with automatic translators) will be more understandable than this garbage we’ve seen here.

ego sum rex Romanus et supra grammaticam

Semper ubi sub ubi.