MidiGuitar software - by JamOrigion

I agree with both of you on that… I was lucky my wife and daughter gave me the iPad for a birthday gift. They actually bought me a Mac Pro laptop with retina display but I knew this was way too much money for them to part with so I returned it and made the swap, I would have loved to keep it , but . I love this freakin iPad but I use it for several things. Having the POTENTIAL to use the Cubasis app for a few live recordings that can be transferred to Cubase and worked on is my hope.

I have considered as Mr M said…will it be locked in the iPad forever? Man I hope not. But I am taking the bet that it will become an integral part of Cubase and that all will work out for me with it as intended.

I m will to invest a bit of time and a little money to get a compact interface and take it along for a few live recordings, eventually.

On the other hand, I have listened to a lot of stuff people have done on the iPad just by scratching their fingers on the glass and a lot of it is really good. I have a few simple apps and Audiobus to tie a lot of it together but it ain’t my thing yet. Needs more time. Working Midi and the GR33 again have become more of a focus and time eater.

I do feel that in a short time, all of these other things for iPad will be addressed and it can be a real power tool. As a ham radio operator many years back I remember how there was huge discussions about using a specific bandwidth for this new service about to be approved called…cell phones. Who would have thought? Imagine in a few years when the technology advances again for recording techniques.