Had High Hopes...Disappointed

I used Cubase Audio with my Atari Falcon 030 when there was only 8 tracks of audio but it had every midi function you could think of. I too purchased Cubasis right away thinking it was great but was soon very let down. I have made record release recordings and Mastering on Auria. With its 64bit mix engine, pro plugins, smooth clean graphics,time stretching,mastering tools,channel strips by the famous PsP Audioware. You can buy the 24trk version for half price and soon to have full midi, Cubasis would have to re-invent itself to compete with Auria. I entered the Gearfest Puremix Contest with my mix done exclusively on the iPad and only with Auria. I am up against people who use protools and other famous daws. My mix sounds incredible many have said and they cant believe it was mixed on an iPad. I would have liked to use Cubasis but that app just sits there on my screen waiting for something interesting to happen to it so that I can use it. Otherwise it will remain in my dormant music folder as it has since I purchased it.
And No I don’t like giving good money for bad. Even when I buy a chocolate I make sure it’s one that tastes good.cheers.