SEVERE UNDO BUG BACK AAAArrrgggghhhh!!!

Hi,

See below…

• Was the audio editor open when you tapped undo? - No
  • Was this the first time you used undo in the project? - Possibly but not 100% sure…
  • Has the original project been created with a version before 1.2 (if so, what version has been used)? - No
  • How many audio tracks are used in the project? - 4 Audio Tracks (2,3&5 had no Audio just setup for the Audiobus apps that were connected Alchemy/Beatmaker2/iMini) track 10 was the offender which was created by swapping one of the Audiobus apps to record Djay which had been tempo matched.
  • How many audio files are used in the project? - Just one recording pass done via Audiobus from Djay.
  • Were all the audio files recorded or did you imported some or all from existing audio files from the Mediabay? - Just the 1 recording via Audiobus from Djay.
  • Did you use the audio editor a lot in the project? - No it was mainly fine adjustments using the track zoom and the snap to grid on and off to allign the sample by adjusting the start of it to find the start as it was a 2 bar loop. I may have used the editor at some point possible to trim the start of the sample which may have been at the end before the undo, not 100% though.
  • Did you use it for all the different audio files? I may have used the editor but only on the 1 file.

It was literally minutes from when I recorded the first section ( well the only section) of audio to when I had started editing and I made an incorrect adjustment and bang all was lost even the snapshots when I pressed the undo.

Good luck !