MidiGuitar software - by JamOrigion

Draconis is right…it’s just that disc man looking thing and there is no wired version. And as Drac said…their wizard makes it sound amazing but I do think its probably very close to the performance demo. I had read a bit on it over the last few months

Steve, sorry to hear about that tooth. A year ? The freakin thing must has really started to let you know it was there. I know we discussed going only when it was REALLY necessary. Around here it’s about 900 for the root canal. That’s what my dentist charged me and IF you think you’re going to be needing a few more visits, check into dental insurance. It’s coverage sucks and likely has not kept pace with the times in 20 years regarding payments, but it may be cheaper to pay the monthly premium and get $1500.00 in annual coverage then to pay the dentist. Pays to check

Akamarko, a user here, did a few tutorial videos and posted a song where he used the YRG and he runs a very nice website called Music for iPad. You may be interested. I know you don’t iAnything.