MidiGuitar software - by JamOrigion

You know what they say about parallel lives. Our first song in 1966 was " I want to hold your hand " . If I’m not mistaken we both played the melody but the accordion could play a baseline with those little black buttons. We practiced in my garage for hours and hours. My guitar 1st guitar was a Harmony…F holes archtop type with a grey and dark tiger stripe.
A so-called friend borrowed it 20yrs later and never returned it.

About the keyboard, I to grew up with a piano in the house although it was old and mostly out of tune, everyone played it. In high school, in Miami, there was a piano music class that I had taken to just slide through. Needless to say I learned to play piano even better but that was 44 years ago. I now have a Casio Privia 400 something. It has 88 weighted keys like a regular piano, midi, onboard sounds, and even a small sequencer built-in. I’ve had that for about seven years now. But it is because as a guitar player, I feel so much more comfortable that I look forward to a midi guitar as really being an instrument that I can manipulate not one that intimidates me regarding playing it. I mentioned in a previous post that I have a handful of tunes that absolutely sound great but once I stop playing the last one it all turns to crap. I really think it’s muscle memory that keeps everything on track with those 4 or 5 songs.

We were over at my mother’s house this morning so the rest of the day is almost done. Enjoy !
I was re-reading the topic of this thread…Sure lots of “OTHER SOLUTIONS” :laughing: