Cubasis 1.4 available now!

Looking forward to seeing the changes. Thanks for the hard work.

Great news on the update. I would also vote for cc recording and automation to be very high on the priority list. And a controller track that you could change tempos and time sigs.

Great update…really is starting to shape up nicely.

Some really good additions moving the app forward.

Can’t wait to use it.

Thank you for the dedication to making Cubasis the best DAW on iOS. I’ve found it to be the most intuitive, but some of these problems have had me looking for other solutions. With this update I’ll stick with Cubasis!

Good work. Thanks :smiley:

Very nice! Keep up the great work.

Please ensure this Undo bug is fixed.

Please!

When will the update be available?

Great improvements!

Moreless, the rythm of the improvements is high! keep up!!

When this update will be available ???

Wann kommt es bitte ich kann nicht mehr von iTunes importieren nur über e-mail :imp:

Any news about tempo change in the same song?

Super! Thank you so much for the dedicated work! Is it in anyway possible to add silence to an audio track or silence a part of it? Right now I delete noise from an audioclip but it “pulls” the rest of the clip out of sync with the song… It is quite possible that I am the one doing something wrong :slight_smile:

Did you, guys, already submit the 1.4 update to the AppStore? Thanks for info, looking forward to get it asap!

Did u posted the update to the AppStore yet???
Regards.

That sounds like good news!
My wish for a next update would be a complete midi CC management (record,edition and playback of any cc). I bought cubasis because I thought it would act as a midi sequencer and record all the midi CCs too, like I could do with my old MPC2000xl. I must say that I am a bit disappointed at the moment, but I can see that you are working hard to make it better, so I keep my fingers crossed and wait for the next update.
The rest of the app is great! Keep it up!
Thanks in advance for the great new features!

Great to see Cubasis evolvoing…cant wait to get i ton my iPad :smiley:

I requested a really important feature that was answered and promised to get on the feature list.
Playhead in Audioeditor should be playing from where marker start, and not from beginning of audiofile.
That way it would be easier to make a good loop!

Is this feature included in the new 1.4?
Refering to my post about this:

Now I will be hanging on the lock at iTunes store - for getting Cubasis 1.4 :wink:

Checking iTunes Store daily. Can’t trust Cubasis any more til the update arrives. Any news?

No update yet? Needed, needed, needed!!!

The update is available now! :slight_smile:

I have a problem with Midi Clock Sync: It send Start/Stop, but not the BPM time…can you help me?