MidiGuitar software - by JamOrigion

NJ is no place be riding these days either. If I leave enough reaction time to the rear of any vehicle in front of me, some sob with zip right in front and take the space. Guess what ? At the next red light, he got there first, wow. A holes all over. Non thinkers and when they get in a bind, they believe its the other driver, so if your ridin’ you have got to be more intimidating so they stay away from you.

Steve, which motherboard you’re using? The last old computer I had I bought a used touch screen monitor and made an in the wall juke box. The software runs dual monitors so the display also triggers a 42" wall TV on the other end of the wall. I think the entire thing cost me under 200.00, the monitor was 45. As a jukebox, there ain’t no such thing as a fast computer. It runs like any other coin op machine…only free!

I’ve been spending a bit of time reading the manual on Cubase 7 and it is eating up the time I could spend putting in a few tracks but I think if I can remember the stuff I’m reading, my next sessions will be more complete