MidiGuitar software - by JamOrigion

COULD NOT agree MORE! Funny thing is…I have a lot going on in my life right now so my music has taken so much of a back seat it is’nt funny. Thankfully I have re-discovered that playing and using the equipment does help parts of the week become less screwed up. When I acquired the instruments and equippment I have years back, things were rolling along to the point where I REALLY believed I would be available by now to sit and focus on achieving a few good things musically and record them etc.etc. Unfortunately, I am only re-awakening those desires now but having minimal opportunites to fulfull them. Changes are around the corner for the better so I am building a bit more of an understanding of all operations for the day when I can sit for a few hours during the day an play.

I think your choices on the YRG has a good theory. You will provide the function and input to gain the experience and then apply that to a complete set of new uses and devices. That is a plan so many use in EVERY successful series of events whether business or pleasure. A friend could have worked for a company and learn all of the ins and outs but he had the cash to go all out with NO knowledge and, of course, crashed and burned.

If you can run into a music store with a GR55 setup to demo, you should go give it a try, especially if you can do it with a Godin synth access guitar. I REALLY think that the Godin is what provided such instant success on my end