Poll: Is Cubasis your first DAW?

My first daw was reason 2.5 and if propellerheads are going to release a reason (with audio recording) for ios it would be tempting:)
I always liked cubase, but somehow i never managed it to work properly on my pc, mostly because my pc was the central computer in the house used by multiple persons, so it simply wasnt stable enough with al that adaware and stuf the others installed. Also i im not rich, i dont have a creditcard so i was never able to buy a decent asio card.
Atill i always wanted to work with synths like the arturia moog modular v or the ems synthi a vst’s wicht i am missing in reason…

I also tried the free LMMS, both on windows and linux
Propellerheads rebirth, on pc and ios.

I bought practically al the major daws for ios
Nanostudio, very nice with its very good sounding 16 virtual analog eden synthesizers. Amazing that it runs fine on an ipad 1! If i had a wicht than it would be something like the eden synthesizer internally in cubasis. Audiobus is nice but all the other synts take singlehanded more recources as all the 16 different ede synthesizers together.

I recorded this track with the korg ims20 synth trough audiobus into cubasis.( live, so i could tweak the sounds during recording) - YouTube
and i had to redo the take 5 times because of audio drop outs during recording, luckily i could cut and paste very nicely in the song in cubase , so i just took the loops where the drop outs where out of the mix and actually left one in (at the last third of the song because that one accidentally souded cool :slight_smile:

With build in synths you would not have that problem…

I also have beatmaker2 and tabletop.

Although i made songs with them all i decieded to concentrate on cubasis because of its better workflow and the hope that all those issues as automation, clock and internal synths wil come at the end, but is fyou want to make me realy happy than it would be this version of cubasis for windows 8 touch pc’s

Imagine a 20 inch 10 point touchscreen with a i7 processor where your onscreen keyboard, your mixer and your buttons are all life size. That would be awesome…
Although i wold prefer it if apple would make a 20 inch i7 ipad:)