Cubasis 1.4 available now!

Did u posted the update to the AppStore yet???
Regards.

That sounds like good news!
My wish for a next update would be a complete midi CC management (record,edition and playback of any cc). I bought cubasis because I thought it would act as a midi sequencer and record all the midi CCs too, like I could do with my old MPC2000xl. I must say that I am a bit disappointed at the moment, but I can see that you are working hard to make it better, so I keep my fingers crossed and wait for the next update.
The rest of the app is great! Keep it up!
Thanks in advance for the great new features!

Great to see Cubasis evolvoingā€¦cant wait to get i ton my iPad :smiley:

I requested a really important feature that was answered and promised to get on the feature list.
Playhead in Audioeditor should be playing from where marker start, and not from beginning of audiofile.
That way it would be easier to make a good loop!

Is this feature included in the new 1.4?
Refering to my post about this:

Now I will be hanging on the lock at iTunes store - for getting Cubasis 1.4 :wink:

Checking iTunes Store daily. Canā€™t trust Cubasis any more til the update arrives. Any news?

No update yet? Needed, needed, needed!!!

The update is available now! :slight_smile:

I have a problem with Midi Clock Sync: It send Start/Stop, but not the BPM timeā€¦can you help me?

Great, many thanks Crohde. However the folders in the mediabay always return to their open state which is annoying, it is a bug I guess. :wink:

[edit] unfortunately, it ā€œflattensā€ all the subfolders to the same level so it is quite messy. Cubasis accepts only one subfolder level. If there are more then we see empty folders.

For example: sample 1/sample 2/sample 3/sample.mp3

Sample 1 & sample 2 will show empty folders. Only sample 3 will show the mp3. And folders will not follow the hierarchy because the sorting is done by name, date, size, etcā€¦ :confused:

Thank you Chrode, very nice progressā€¦the day I slip this into a self contained interface, stand back. Yippee cay yay
Thatā€™s an old American west term :smiley:

Grateful for this update! Iā€™m hoping to see in a future update a command to ā€œSelect All on Selected Tracksā€. That would be helpful!!! :smiley:

Thank you bunches! :smiley: :mrgreen:

Nice one for addressing the undo bugs. I look forward to testing the stability of this over the coming days.

As others have said here, give us CC automation and weā€™re rockinā€™!

Thankyou itā€™s Great.
In the next Version ist wod be cool to change Rhythm and Tempo in the Song.
And send the BPM
Best regards herb. :ugeek:

Hi there,
Which app are you using? We have tried here some apps and it works.

Hi I have a problem with the midi clock , trying it with drumjam and the beat is always out of syncā€¦ Advise please

@crohde

The ones I canā€™t get to clock sync are Beatmaker2 (bpm is 214,748,364!), Drumjam syncs but there is a delay of approx 1/4 bar, Alchemy (bpm is 999!), DM1 does not start at all, Glitchbreaks starts but the tempo is not affected and does not sync.

Molten, Bassline, Funkbox & iElectribe plus Gorillaz version all work great :slight_smile:

Hi there,

We will investigate if the problem is on our side. Have you also contacted the developers of the apps that are not working?

Hi Crohde! Great update! Cubasis is the best mobile DAW ever :smiley:

I suggested that the playhead should play between markers in the editor and 1.4 fixed that! Thank you!
BUTā€¦why cant the playhead loop??? :cry:
To be able to find great looppoints it would be helpful if it looped between markers.
I think this is absolutely essential and every audioeditor on mobile or comp I ever come across does this.
As for know, I still have to make loops in Twisted Wave or Audioshareā€¦
Maybe there is a loopfunction, not for track, for editor, that I might have miss?
I suggest a checkmark or a double tap on the editors playbutton to make it loop!

Do I have to wait for 1.5 to be able to do thisā€¦I sure hope notā€¦

Keep up the good work!!!

@carlos what apps did u try cubasis with and worked fine??
Thx

how do I get an upgrade form 1.3 to 1.4