[SOLVED] 24 bit audio support?

Well that’s not a very friendly reply ‘Thread Astaire’… My full details are available from my ‘Profile’… Why not call round to my house so that we can discuss this further over a nice cup of tea?
To use your agressive terminology, you are the Wally and here’s why: Number one, I bought Auria when it was launched, as I did Cubasis. And Number two, let me quote from a Carlos Mendoza Rohde reply from one of my posts: ‘Upgrading the audio engine from 16 bit to 24 bit is not just simply changing a number in the code. It’s more like a heart surgery. This can not be done within a maintenance update’? As a fellow iOS audio developer, this was quite a condescending reply, and as the developers must have surely now realised, Cubasis should never have been built around 1980’s 16 bit audio technology!
But the whole point of this (my) thread, is to raise awareness of the rather embarrassing lack of response from the Cubasis development team regarding industry standard 24bit audio recording and Cubasis!
Anyway, at least your ignorant post saved me the trouble of posting my 24 day ‘no reply from Steinberg’ bump!