core i7, second or third generation?

I was changing ideas with some people on facebook (in the advanced cubase users group) and I was almost convinced of use the 3770K (with the “K” not the one I put here before)

That and use it with the internal video.

Yes, I saw in the comparative table that the 3280 shows somethings better like the memory bandwidth (51.2GB/s vs 25.6GB/s )
http://processors.findthebest.com/compare/810-813-816/Intel-i7-3770-vs-Intel-i7-3770K-vs-Intel-i7-3820

So I was thinking 3770K with a Asus SaberTooth www.asus.com/Motherboards/SABERTOOTH_Z77/

The main reason why I’m changing my desktop PC is because my actual on (the one with 32bits in my signature) is well really old… and I’m having troubles with session that opens easily in my samsung core i5 laptop, and I need that pc to run ok (my studio is freeze for now until I got a new pc)

And I looked to i7 because recently I needed to do some audio restoration, and using the Izotope RX 2 demo, and my laptop wasn’t able to handle it.

I was thinking also wait for the Haswell but, I pretty sure that what will be costly are the MoBos. And sadly, money is an issue.

So, you said that you will stick with the 3820 JCschild?

Thanks for the input!