[SOLVED] 24 bit audio support?

Hello AverageGuy,
Thanks for your reply…
That reason I thought that the reply from Rohde was condicending is because I had previously mentioned that I am an iOS (amongst many other opperating systems) audio developer. So it should have been obvious that a complete rewrite would be necessary to bring the app up to the industry standard 24 bit rate…
I was not only disappointed when I discovered that Cubasis was limited to 16 bit, but I was left in disbelief that such a well financed business like Steinberg would have released a 16 bit audio app in 2012 on any platform?
I have no other issues with the Steinberg developers in general whatsoever… In fact, I believe them to be amongst the best in the world when it comes to pro-audio applications… Hense me using them since the 80’s… However, I remain quite sceptical about the team that has been put in place to develop Cubasis! One could say that I am expecting too much from them, as Apple do put a lot of constraints within the iOS SDK, however the likes of WaveMachine Labs seem to have had few problems with this, and they were also very quick to implement ‘measurement mode’ to allow full audio bandwidth through the iPad’s headset microphone input… These are very fundiental requirements, which the Cubasis development team see to have completely disregarded!
And as you can see for yourself, none of the ‘official’ Cubasis team have had the courtasy to reply to this thread yet!
Hope this makes my personal reasons for starting this thread in the first place a little clearer…
Regards,
Wally…