Cubasis 1.4 available now!

I have a problem with Midi Clock Sync: It send Start/Stop, but not the BPM timeā€¦can you help me?

Great, many thanks Crohde. However the folders in the mediabay always return to their open state which is annoying, it is a bug I guess. :wink:

[edit] unfortunately, it ā€œflattensā€ all the subfolders to the same level so it is quite messy. Cubasis accepts only one subfolder level. If there are more then we see empty folders.

For example: sample 1/sample 2/sample 3/sample.mp3

Sample 1 & sample 2 will show empty folders. Only sample 3 will show the mp3. And folders will not follow the hierarchy because the sorting is done by name, date, size, etcā€¦ :confused:

Thank you Chrode, very nice progressā€¦the day I slip this into a self contained interface, stand back. Yippee cay yay
Thatā€™s an old American west term :smiley:

Grateful for this update! Iā€™m hoping to see in a future update a command to ā€œSelect All on Selected Tracksā€. That would be helpful!!! :smiley:

Thank you bunches! :smiley: :mrgreen:

Nice one for addressing the undo bugs. I look forward to testing the stability of this over the coming days.

As others have said here, give us CC automation and weā€™re rockinā€™!

Thankyou itā€™s Great.
In the next Version ist wod be cool to change Rhythm and Tempo in the Song.
And send the BPM
Best regards herb. :ugeek:

Hi there,
Which app are you using? We have tried here some apps and it works.

Hi I have a problem with the midi clock , trying it with drumjam and the beat is always out of syncā€¦ Advise please

@crohde

The ones I canā€™t get to clock sync are Beatmaker2 (bpm is 214,748,364!), Drumjam syncs but there is a delay of approx 1/4 bar, Alchemy (bpm is 999!), DM1 does not start at all, Glitchbreaks starts but the tempo is not affected and does not sync.

Molten, Bassline, Funkbox & iElectribe plus Gorillaz version all work great :slight_smile:

Hi there,

We will investigate if the problem is on our side. Have you also contacted the developers of the apps that are not working?

Hi Crohde! Great update! Cubasis is the best mobile DAW ever :smiley:

I suggested that the playhead should play between markers in the editor and 1.4 fixed that! Thank you!
BUTā€¦why cant the playhead loop??? :cry:
To be able to find great looppoints it would be helpful if it looped between markers.
I think this is absolutely essential and every audioeditor on mobile or comp I ever come across does this.
As for know, I still have to make loops in Twisted Wave or Audioshareā€¦
Maybe there is a loopfunction, not for track, for editor, that I might have miss?
I suggest a checkmark or a double tap on the editors playbutton to make it loop!

Do I have to wait for 1.5 to be able to do thisā€¦I sure hope notā€¦

Keep up the good work!!!

@carlos what apps did u try cubasis with and worked fine??
Thx

how do I get an upgrade form 1.3 to 1.4

Hopefully full CCā€™s and realtime SysEx recording are not going ignored. I need full MIDI to use this. Someone mentioned someting about not being able to alter tempo on a tempo track in the middle of songs. I will need to be able to do this as well if it is not yet possible in order to use this.

Hi Samer,

Check this thread:

I love the idea of Cubasis but itā€™s really only a toy without being able to ā€œtime-stretchā€ and/if not ā€œautomationā€ā€¦

The sampleā€™s rates wonā€™t time stretch to match tempos which forces one to use the embedded sampleā€™s rateā€¦hilarious, this one!

Rushed out shelled products then rolling out updates to add features which should of been included from the initial release, is not the way to win costumers. Hmmā€¦soundā€™s like Cubase 7ā€¦

Is this Steinbergā€™s new MO (Method of Operation)?

Iā€™ll continue with Auria till Steiny pulls it together.

Need markers really bad for live performance to locate sections of the songs on the fly. Please. Please. Please. Hey that might be a song Idea about a girl. Maybe not.

How i can konvert in the Media bay, an wav file in
Mp3.
Regards herb

I founded, export in another App. " Mediawave " and convert in AAC file now you can Export with Email, if the file
Is larger then 20 mb.
Regards herb :sunglasses: