No sound with USB-cable, help please!

Yes I realise this is the Steinberg forums. I just hoped someone here would be able to help me. If I figured out how this works I believe it would work in Cubase as well… There’s nothing wrong with windows so I havn’t tried with windows support. Yamaha refered me to other supports which I am also trying to establish a contact with. It’s much harder than you could think, especially since Yamaha only have customer support for people living in the USA.

My main goal is to get all my microphones in my computer. I can already accomplish this with a line-in 3.5mm jack. But since it’s my first time testing this new USB function on a mixerboard I would have liked it to at least work for me to try it out, both with my streaming softwares and the cubase I got with my mixerboard purchase.

I might be onto something because I just now managed to send my computersound to my mixerboard and monitor it from my headphones. I’m just not sure how I can be sure that I am “sending” to my computer. There’s no button that says “send to USB”…

-edit-

Sorry to have bothered you guys. I figured the problem out and it was simply because of a HUGE difference in output between the headphones and the USB signal. I had to raise the output to the roof to notice the signal, and now after lots of tweaking I can use the USB function exactly as I wished. Anyway, sorry and thanks for troubeling.