Cubasis 1.4.1 hotfix available now!

Hello,

This update solves two serious problems:

• Audio files were duplicated and moved into the trash folder after the application start.
  • Playback resulted in silence if pre-roll was activated and the playhead was positioned at song start.

Thanks for the fixes. Shouldn’t we be expecting a further update 1.5 with new features soon?

Hi PhilW,

Yes, after 1.4 comes 1.5. :wink: More details about 1.5 will come soon. :mrgreen:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Will the 1.5 have the possibilty to MUTE single MIDI EVENTS inside a Region (pianoRoll editor) on it ?

Please do !

Kind regards

Pipo79

Hi how do I get the fix on my I pad?

I have 1.41 but cannot find new features like drum kits and soft synth or instrument rack as advertised in App Store
Is this a mistake?

Hello pipo79,

sorry, I can’t find the unanswered question that you are referring to.

You can find official information about the features of the 1.5 update in this thread Cubasis 1.5 available now! - (UPDATE) - Cubasis - Steinberg Forums. The correct features of the 1.4.1 update are posted in the beginning of this thread.

Kind regards,
Frieder

Hello Frieder,
the question is 3 or 4 posts above - maybe it works with this link ?

best regards

pipo79

Hello,

information about the content of the update can be found in this thread Cubasis 1.5 available now! - (UPDATE) - Cubasis - Steinberg Forums. Sorry, the possibility to mute single MIDI-events will not be included in this version. But this item is on our feature request list.

Kind regards,
Frieder