Groove Agent 4 announcement

Sounds like its all progressing well Matthias - thanks for the updates…

Like someone else wrote, the Allen Morgan ‘soundset’ also was not for me; too one-dimensional, over-processed and unforgiving/uninspiring. Sorry, though I’m sure he has his fans… :wink:

Now, for GA4. A ‘Country Music’ Agent…!

What you really MUST try hard to accomplish (for launch…!), is a trip to Nashville, USA; employ some of those great people there to make some super drum-grooves (country/country rock/pop/folk; roots americana etc,) and sample some great NATURAL drum sounds.

I don’t mind; dusty, beat-up kits; shiny, bright pop-tastic things; shuffles a-plenty and importantly the use of BRUSHES… not just sticks…! Another ‘Agent’ (sidekick) could handle all the washboards, triangles, shakers and groove-country paraphenalia… Yee ha…!

But its crucial; its the SOUND from those great studio spaces that you’ve gotta try and capture…! No-one is doing this properly; there is the Toontracks stuff of course; but I’m finding it hard to get hold of (m)any others frankly.

PLEASE, please look into this often neglected but hugely popular genre for your GA4 repertoire. I gather that Steinberg and Nuendo have great friends in some top facilities in the Nashville scene. Drop one or two a line Matthias and ask their opinion as to how best this might come about. Get the ball rolling…! Do it…!

Thanks for listening…!

Bob