Napoli - mix 2

I’d first of all like to thank you for now derailing what was a perfectly adult exchange of both information and opinions with your childish insults and attitude. I’m quite surprised that you have the audacity to refer to others as “youngsters” when you throw childish attacks on internet forums around.

I assume that you didn’t read either of my posts or that you simply glossed over and seemingly forgot the contextual perspectives of my post in order to fuel your immense desire to not only take offense, but rather moronically take offense on someone elses behalf. In my first comment Kenny took no offense and replied back and exchanged information and opinion. If you’re trying to tell Kevin that you weren’t speaking to him so he shouldn’t have any right to reply to you. Well, by following that very same logic; I was speaking to Kenny and not you so perhaps you should follow your own advice, hmm?

If you wish to exchange ideas back and forth like an adult, then fine, exchanging information and ideas is always good. But when all you is try to flame, put down and/or take offense about something and have absolutely zero grounds to stand by for what you are saying…well, that very much speaks entirely for itself. You also very rarely post in this section of the forum so I’m not entirely sure whether you’re just trolling for “funz” or having a bad day at work. I might also add that if you’re so afraid to give or receive any criticism then you might as well stick to Youtube for the “subscribe for subscribe” environment. I give both praise and criticism where I feel it is fair. I’m also willing to admit when I am wrong at things, so instead of using childish attacks why don’t you reply with a post that actually contains some substance and more importantly, merit.

"and this is a mature accomplished piece that “some youngster” may not understand ,doesn’t make it wrong . "

So when I complement the overall piece and individual elements and then agree with several above who thought that the bowed bass notes didn’t sound good and give my perspective on why that may be, what you (mistakenly) hear is that I am stating that the entire piece is “wrong”? I’m sorry, but you honestly like a 12 year old with the kind of illogical thought process and lack of reasoning that you have behind these false statements that you are making and I wonder if you can actually read properly or whether your reading skills are as illiterate as your typing skills. MyLittlePony forums are --------> thattaway, btw filterfreak.