Using Cubasis with Rode iXY Stereo Microphone

HI , I have a Rode iXY Stereo Microphone for Iphone and Ipad. It is a great little microphone, very high quality and I like to use it to record Piano, etc. However, when I use it with Cubasis the gain is very low. I have to have everything fully up in order to get any signal. Then I have to normalize the track to get a normal volume. I get a reasonable result but I would think that it is increasing noise to do it that way. I can use it with other DAW apps without any problem. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem. Rode does have an app to go with the mic but it is supposed to be able to be used with any app. Anyway, I bought Cubasis with the intention of using this mic with it and I am a little disappointed that it doesn’t work as good as I would like.

If there is nothing I can do within the existing app, may I request that this problem be fixed. It is such a great little mic I imagine that others would like to use it with Cubasis as well.

Hello,

i have posted an answer in a similar thread. See: How to set input levels - Cubasis - Steinberg Forums

Kind regards,
Frieder