List of Feature Requests

we needs CC and PC and SysEx midi messages implementation in/out …come on u can do it :bulb: :bulb:

oups i forget …Microtuning / scala :bulb: :bulb:

I know that Cubasis provides a web interface that allows you to copy files to your PC. However this is quite slow for big files that are more then 1 GB.
iTunes only allows me to copy the complete Mixdown/Project/Audio folders which means that everytime I have to copy more then what I need.

I would like to have a possibility to copy individual projects (or audio files) through direct USB connection instead of only the web interface through wifi.

i mentioned it a couple of months ago but i have to bump it cause it got really annoying over the time:

when i solo a track and switch solo off again,all tracks - that where muted before - are unmuted.I don’t know of any situation when this"feature"could be useful.Tracks should stay muted,i don’t want to have them playing all at once.Or at least i want to decide myself…

And please:at least volume automation sooooon :wink:

1)In midi editor When grid is off, show the last selected grid with dotted line
2)Double tap the grid square to enable and disable the last selected grid resolution

A small Mixer view would be very handy,just like in Cubase/Nuendo.From time to time i would love to see more than 8 tracks at once.

I know this have already been mentioned but I assume more noise helps

CC Automation and some sort of timestretch capability please.

Looplay in audioeditor…
Why had this essential function even has to be a request???

Automation

Ability to control Cubasis from transportcontrollers like Launchkey

Micrologue is fantastic, but it sounds very “static” in the mix if you can’t record all those fantastic filter sweeps… :frowning:
So, sorry to sound like a broken record Steinberg, but please place Automation on the top of your priority list for next Cubasis update…

AUTOMATION

That’s the big one which will make this something actually usable on any kind of serious level. Until then it’s just a fun curiosity.

C’mon Steinberg!

i have to second this.

Jan

I would love to see automation in Cubasis but I am being honest, I don’t miss it that much, there are ways around it. Not 20 years ago there was not much Automation. You decided something sounded good you recorded it, it either was good or you replace it again.

I would much rather see an option for freezing tracks to include the FX Tail in the beginning of the flattened Audiofile. For creating a seamlessly looping track. As it stands now I have to use 2 Audiotracks, it works but it would keep the project a little bit more tidy.

And the inclusion of sidechain would be nice. While with most Synths you can easily achieve the effect with LFO Amp Modulation its is much more productive having it as an effect. I wouldnt really need a Sidechain in the Compressor, just an insert Effect that Sidechains according to the Host Tempo and some basic settings. Much like the Vengeance Multiband Sidechain does…Yes I know I am a trancer, we need that stuff. :mrgreen:

And last but not least, we all know it will come, Groove Agent or a similar drum sampler.

Cubasis is getting better with each update and is quickly becoming my goto Daw! Besides automation I would like to
See the following features added:
Scale keyboard with configurable scales
Auto repeat for drums and instruments
Improved Midi clock sync (I can’t get it to work with anything)
Pattern sequencer
Built in arpeggiator
Thanks and keep the great upgrades coming!

make handy zoom !!! like in nanostudio or garageband. on the moment is terrible.

1. good zoom
  2. make midi editor more comfortable
  3. TIMESTRETCHING and PITCHSHIFTING
  4. more friendly for ipad 2 and ipad mini resources
  5. add new synths and effects in future
  6. WARPING audio with markers (like in ableton live)
  7. DRUM SAMPLER with basic editing and the ability to upload their own samples
  8. automation

+1

Jan

My only real inclusion would be a reduced version of the Drum Editor.

I’ve been spoilt by not having to remember which midi notes correspond to which drums sound for so long now its hard like second nature.

I would really appreciate it.

otherwise a great tool

Volume and Pan automation at the very least.

Decibel markings on the meters - even the meters on the effects

A volume reduction meter on the compressor effect

After just doing some editing I’ll add the considerable weight of a +1 to this!

Or even better, another button in the midi editor to toggle snap and leave the grid as it was.

My list would be:

• Ability to easily insert bars instead of shifting tracks over
  • Song sections that can be named (intro, verse, chorus, etc.)
  • Looping a selection so you don’t need to copy and paste
  • Like almost everyone else, automation
  • Track level undo/redo
  • Sidechaining
  • Any easier way to enter triplets in midi tracks (seems like you may need to enter 1/8 notes then quantize to triplets but maybe I’m missing something)

Great product!

My wish would be, a Midi CC Table for all parameters inlcuding microloque to use an external controller. :wink:

Best

Synth-Project