Vote here for Groove Agent 4!

+1, as others have said because of the virtual drummer approach. I bought jBridge solely for Groove Agent 3 to move to 64 bit.

Steve.

+1

+1

+1

But please do consider doing it without a dongle. I’m happy to pay through the nose, but I’ve moved to Ableton and Logic to get away from having to pull my keys out and plug them into my laptop just to have fun making music on a train. Not everyone is a “pro” user with a ton of kit in a static room!

Will GA4 be more useful, and popular than Loopmash 2 ? :smiley:

Sorry, had to ask this.

OK, now back to serious mode… So, when can we expect GA4 to be released ?

+1!

+1

+5 :wink:

I’d like to see Jamstix/Logic Drummer type functionality.

Hi folks,

I could imagine creating a Groove Agent 4. It’s been some time since me and my staff created GA1, 2 and 3, and I too think it’s about time to make a version 4. Comments are welcome. I’d be pleased to see what you’d expect from a new version of this drum tool.

I personally would like to see more different jazz, blues and 6/8 styles.

And a option to be a VST Instrument for HALion (like the Dark Planet or Neo soul keys) and so on with the next “Grand 4”

:smiley: :wink:

Aloha guys,
Love and agree with this topic. IMHO a major +1.

And big UPS to Steiny for getting direct forum input from users. :slight_smile:

However when Matthias Quellmann posts:

IF

‘If’?
Should not that be ‘when’?

And this:

Groove Agent 3 successor, how should it look like? What features would you like to have? What are you missing in other virtual drum instruments that you would like to see in GA4?

Gets me wondering; just how far along on this project are you guys? :wink: :wink:

But no rush guys.
I’d rather you take all the time needed and then release a ‘killer’ plug
the way Steiny has done so many times before.

Looking forward to the GA4 no matter how you guys decide.
{‘-’}

Looks like GA 4 would be well supported!

+1

Hello,

I think, if GA would be supported in the 4th generation, i would try and buy it.

@Steinberg Thank you for this Thread…

+++1

Cheers

I would definitely buy.

So… Are we getting close to see GA4 released ?

Good ideea

Spam deleted as well as spamer zuluss.

Regards

Good idea