Cubasis 1.5 available now! - (UPDATE)

This sounds awesome… :smiley:
Any chance that we at last get a loop-play between markers in the audioeditor?
I can’t believe that this was not a feature from version 1 really…
Can only hope it will finally be added in this version…

Thanks for making Cubasis by far the best IOS Daw!

Do we have an actual landing date on this one yet? Can’t wait to get my hands on this latest update!

The update is available now!

The new instrument browser is gorgeous! Congratulations to the design and development team. You’re setting the standard for iOS.

Yes, great update - lovely synth :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Can’t wait for automation :wink:

Thanks Steinberg. Absolutely gorgeous instrument browser, and very practical. It was a pleasant surprise. Love the Micrologue Synth. Also nice addition to midi drums loops.

Where is the best place to make a feature request? in that big post?
do you know if a global midi transpose is on your feature request list already? or even a per channel midi transpose… this is really the one feature i need to start using cubasis properly :slight_smile:

One question. I know you can unfreeze track with undo, but is there another way to unfreeze track, and if not,is this something that will be implemented in a future update.
Update: got answer. Was confusing midi track with audio.

Seems to be a problem using the sliders on the micrologue envelope page. Need to touch about an inch to the right of each slider to move it and even then its problematic.

Can you explain what this means?

“Instrument rack for loading and editing Cubasis’ instruments.”

Can’t seem to find any rack in this version.

Still, excellent update and great with a new synth, keep them coming :smiley:

Is there any likelihood that there will be an update to be able to quantize audio files in to the Cubasis sequencer. It’s frustrating not being able to do this. I understand this is possible with GarageBand on the mac but not on the iPad. Is the iPad limited to what it can do? Surely with Audiobus and the endless possibilities of incorporating audio sounds this is the next thing to happen.

@shaufuss if you go to media and choose a instrument the rack should show up with different category icons. If you do get it, go to track screen and click on instrument icon on that track. Also click on keys to get keyboard to open with instrument rack… It’s a very nice addition.

Great update! Thanks!
Sampler and drum machine would be nice addition in future releases )

Can you please explain how Micrologue tracks would be imported in Cubase?
Will it be converted to Retrologue? What if I’m importing to Cubase Elements and don’t have Retrologue?

I must give the development team THANKS, I didn’t expect all this in the update . Continue to update Cubasis to make and exceptional iOS DAW.
In the nest update i would like to see Automation, the ability to midi map all controls including the play/record buttons etc, Group tracks and the ability to load your own samples in the drum rack.
Once more LOVE the UPDATE.

Hi there,

Yes, Micrologue tracks will be converted to Retrologue instrument tracks in Cubase.
If you don’t have Retrologue you will have to insert a different instrument to your track to get a sound.

crohde I noticed that Cubasis is very CPU hungry, is there and intentions in future update to get the CPU usage under control. I have Auria also which is CPU hungry but with this update it seems to be using even more CPU.
Please advise.

I hope Toontrack will do an Internal Instrument or better an external instrument for IOS …

I can’t seem to find the new demosong mentioned in the release notes??

Hello,

the demo song is available as a template. Open the Projects-folder in the Mediabay and Drag&Drop the “On and On” item into the arranger.

Update: The project is not available on iPad Mini and on iPad 2 due to suboptimal performance on these devices.

Kind regards,
Frieder

Hello,

sorry we cannot reproduce this issue. The faders are working fine. What iPad are you using? Can you provide further details that could help us reproducing your issues?

Kind regards,
Frieder