Cubasis 1.5 available now! - (UPDATE)

I’d only just started with Cubasis a couple of weeks ago but I’m very pleased and impressed with it, despite some misgivings over the rather high price. The 1.5 update was a pleasant surprise which made it even better. Good work!

I had been using Garageband previously on iPad, but now I find I’m using Cubasis all the time instead. The only thing I miss from Garageband is easy looping of events. Either I’m doing it wrong, or you are supposed to do a whole bunch of tedious copy and paste operations to achieve the same effect. On the other hand, the list of things which I would miss from Cubasis if I went back to Garageband would be very long, so I can live with it. I’m hopeful a future update might address it though :slight_smile:

Anyway, Cubasis seems like a quality effort which is both powerful yet really easy to master, which of course is an indicator of good design principles. It’s making me wonder about switching from Logic 9 on the Mac to Cubase 7. If Cubase 7 it wasn’t so expensive, it would be more tempting though.