Groove Agent 4 announcement

Hi Matthias,
Very new here and to GA3 - in which I am enjoying so far!
Just curious about the stand-alone capabilities of GA3 outside of a host. I was really hoping that it could actually run independantly of any Sequencer (like Sonar X2 Producer - which I have), so that it could actually be a virtual drummer, in a live setting. What I mean is - I play guitar with a couple of other musicians and we dont have a drummer, so it would be good if we could alter the tempo/time signature on-the-fly via a slider or button on the GA3 interface (not just in preferences), and also to be able to insert an intro (like a simple count-in) before the main rhythm starts - just like when actually performing. I use an Ney-fi iPad app that can mimic the open window on the computer, and be used as a DAW controller in real time with touch control (no need to use a mouse), or any open window on the computer - like the stand-alone GA3 window. So what I’m asking is - can you think about adding these capabilities so that it can truly be a virtual drummer for those who want to use it outside of a DAW, in live performance settings?
This was the main reason I bought this program, thinking this was a possibilty - something I couldn’t find elsewhere.
Regards, Smokey