Cubase on Pc or a Mac ?

No brainer! :mrgreen: PC win every time!!!
NO I’m not a FANBOY. Its just the truth.

PC = cost less

PC= You can configure and build it (hardware) for your own personal needs.

PC= WINDOWS 7 / WINODWS 8 are much faster and better performance wise VS any MAC OSX on same hardware configuration. A simple INTEL I7- 6core on Windows 7 outperform any MAC PRO 12 core OSX anytime. Runs it over and back up and runs it over again.

PC= If you like graphic go PC and NVIDIA. I never like MAC Grey-DULL graphic. You can’t edit either to compensate in OSX for vivid color as on PC NVIDIA control-panel.

PC = Work and perform much better in LOW latency applications like DAWS VS OSX Core Audio. In fact MAC is terrible choice regarding any kind of multimedia applications like FILM, TV, VIDEO, Animation or AUDIO-applications.

PC= Are much more safer and secure then a MAC OSX. Yes you heard right MAC isn’t secure at all. If you think that you really fooling yourself. MAC has both VIRUS and very very easy to hack. They don’t have any protection at all.
Why doesn’t MAC have so many virus yet? It doesn’t have so many Virus as PC because it only have a share about 5-15% of all wide computer users in the world. Lets face it majority are on PC. A Virus and TROJAN / hacker like to infect as so many users as possible to use them to his needs example hack a BANK or other security. He must be a very stupid to build a Trojan only for 5% of possible all computer user application.

APPLE PHONE VS Android = are also extreme easy to manipulate and hack and take over. OSX again … and performance same story. APPLE IPhone doesn’t even have flash player? Android phones like Samsung S4 are 10times better and faster. Even IPhone cam are less pixel quality VS most Android phones.

PC= Windows 7 / 8 can be configured and have all kinds of deep options. OSX has no options.

So what have we if we sums it up?.. a MAC is easy to use for anyone…but honestly not very good on anything. All this you pay extra cash even though the prices has been more reasonable VS performance lately. Its still overpriced junk. That’s the raw truth. Take it from someone who knows computers from Windows, OSX, Linux and UBUNTU.

If you love MAC- and it works for you, good for you. But please don’t say its the best, most cost effective or even remotely secure.

Best Regards
Freddie :slight_smile: