List of Feature Requests

I would love to see automation in Cubasis but I am being honest, I don’t miss it that much, there are ways around it. Not 20 years ago there was not much Automation. You decided something sounded good you recorded it, it either was good or you replace it again.

I would much rather see an option for freezing tracks to include the FX Tail in the beginning of the flattened Audiofile. For creating a seamlessly looping track. As it stands now I have to use 2 Audiotracks, it works but it would keep the project a little bit more tidy.

And the inclusion of sidechain would be nice. While with most Synths you can easily achieve the effect with LFO Amp Modulation its is much more productive having it as an effect. I wouldnt really need a Sidechain in the Compressor, just an insert Effect that Sidechains according to the Host Tempo and some basic settings. Much like the Vengeance Multiband Sidechain does…Yes I know I am a trancer, we need that stuff. :mrgreen:

And last but not least, we all know it will come, Groove Agent or a similar drum sampler.