Why I can not edit the sounds in SE as Factory?

Hello everyone!

A few weeks ago (maybe a month long :mrgreen: ) I buy the package “Absolute” mostly by Halion Sonic. I was convinced that by purchasing the full version I could edit sounds minimally :confused: . Not even a simple ADSR? :open_mouth: The LFO? :open_mouth: No I have a small “privilege” that with the SE version? :astonished: Well, yes, the effects, all right :unamused: ! With new instruments like DARK PLANET triebwerk or no such problem pressing the small button to edit …

Because with the demo of Halion 4 occurs almost about the same …
It is an issue or a restriction? :confused:

I asked the same question recently. As you stated, with the HSSE content you can not get past the “Macro” page. You can get past it in the Dark Planet, Triebwork, and Hypnotic Dance modules. You can get past the Macro page of the HSSE content, in HALion 4. I downloaded the Trial and have been experimenting with it. I was trying to find out if there is a way to open the HSSE programs in H4, then export them in some way that they will be editable in HALion Sonic. I don’t think it is possible. I also tried with HALion Symphonic Orchestra VST Sound Set in HALion Sonic and you can’t get past the Macro page on that library either. I guess if you really want to get in there and edit, you need HALion 4.
J.L.

Aaaaaggggggsssshhhhhhrrrr!!! :frowning: ok, thanks for answering! I was imagining it could not.
The trouble is that with halion 4 have more editing options but not like in the rest of library … Maybe have that luck in a new Halion Sonic 2 … Because I understand they have limitations on Halion 4, but this I think is a bit much. My opinion, of course! :wink:

That said, many thanks for answering! :smiley:

Greetings!

I hear you but its better than HalionOne at least.

That’s for sure! hahahahahaha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Well, now it seems I’m in a period of grace! so … better than Sonic 1! hahaha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: