This is a Pro product still with some un-Pro bugs...

+1
[RANT]
Going from N4 to N6 has made me extremely disappointed. The update was very expensive and haven’t given me anything but headache. Jobs that took 30 minutes before now takes 60 or more. The graphics is just crazy - different styles in different windows. the new mixer sucks. no new tools for editing, just a bunch of EQ, dynamics and stuff that I don’t use and I don’t want but take a lot of space in channel setting window. Crucial functions like phase is hidden. There is no way to access the post fader insert slots from the mixer. The cursor disappears when editing. No pro metering or analyzing. Some great functions is lost from N4 but not a single new function that I actually wanted.
I don’t get it, who do you think you customers are? Have you listened to your users at all? I don’t think any of us want’s tape saturation on every channel, and if we did we’d already had it. Why all this crap we haven’t asked for? Give us a working program for PROFESSIONALS!

I actually wanted to downgrade to Cubase cause it seems to have plenty more functions for a lot less money but there was no crossgrade. Well, Magix is offering a crossgrade to samplitude / sequoia and you are one update from loosing a loyal customer since N1.5.

Shame on you Steinberg. [/RANT]