This is a Pro product still with some un-Pro bugs...

Indeed, I have not met one other user who likes the mixer, either!
On the contrary. Like Headland I don’t like looking stupid when wandering through its valleys and caves using a white stick. So, N6 is not being used, here, at all, gathering dust next to N 1.5, 2, 3, 4 …

I have had a closer look at Presonus’ Studio One 2.0 since they released a students programm, just right for my lectures*, where you got 1 Studio One Pro 2.0 and 10 !! units of studio one artist for less than 100.- Euro.
It is not quite as intuitive as they claim, but very usable and it works well. Very close to a real alternative… for 350 Euro. And the smart way of transfering changes in the project songs directly into the mastering project is just excellent.

Btw, those CD / DDP features should have been implemented in Nuendo a long time ago. WaveLab used to be great, but not anymore. WL7 has lost its course just as much and WL8 will never hit my bench.

Don’t drive your oldest knights of the order away… and f.G.s.
Say something!!!

Big K

*Mind you, Artist has multiple activations…At SB I could not get decent support for Cubase Elements and Sequel. Both couldn’t be run on a school server. I really wanted to plant some SB seeds, there, but instead I had to root it out… and bought Studio One. What a shame. Btw, if you buy Sequel, even as an engineer, support might still treat you like a bed room studio noop…