Modern Metal Djent Metalcore Tutorial hehehe

A client shared this with me and it shined some light in what I was missing. :laughing:

Oh, and please discuss :sunglasses:

lol, that is excellent advice.
Especially this high-end guitar recording technique, gotta try that sometime.

Hats off to the guy for keeping a straight face. Remind me never to play poker with him. Thanks for a good morning belly laugh.

I suspect the video edits are to remove the spots where he cracked up as well.

lol

This is brilliant and Iā€™d never heard of Djent. Same ā€œmodernā€ recording techniques could be applied to every kind of music, especially ā€œget four bars and paste over and overā€. Thanks for posting

Thatā€™s awesome! (Yes, I still say awesome.)

Sad thing is that this song really isnā€™t too bad compared to a lot of the new metal crap I hear.

Oh yeah ā€¦ I just ā€œlikedā€ your Woodcrest Facebook page, Tom! Pretty cool stuff.

Thanks Scott! Do you have a music/band page?

Hey, a question about that page. When you were there, do the pictures I share from my personal account show up? When I view the page, there is a column that says posts by others and I have to go there to see the things I share from my personal account.

I just see a bunch of other videos ā€¦ not sure what the them is.

A practice video. The guys were working on a song arrangement and the camera pans back and forth to a closeup of a guitar neck and 2 guys standing face to face strumming solid body guitars in unison but not plugged in.

nope

Thanksā€¦ I have to figure it out.

I do have a Scab Pickens Facebook page but I havenā€™t done anything with it. Maybe I should. Thanks for the reminder.

Not sure what you mean exactly by ā€œfrom your personal accountā€. This is how it comes up for me ā€¦

I see the Recent Posts by Others at the top of the right column. Iā€™m not a big fan of the Timeline layout. The top background picture deal is pretty nice but the way everything else is jumbled together is rather odd.

I usually try to avoid Farcebook but every once in awhile Iā€™ll check in to see what kind of stupidity my friends have been posting.

I started typing something and it was so fƻcking depressing I had to delete it. Thank me for that! :laughing:

:cry: