Maybe something as simple as double-tapping the ruler would make the play head start from this position every time play or record starts. The lack of a “sticky cursor” drives me nuts.

It’s great to see Steinberg keeping up with development work on Cubasis and any developments/improvements and/or fixes are all going to be welcome. I’m with crabman though - some degree of mix automation would be top of my personal wish list :slight_smile:

Any info available on 1.6 update at yet crohde.

Hello,

Not yet, when there is new information I will update the community. :slight_smile:

the clock is ticking …tick tack …any news guys… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

any news guys … for the update ?

Waiting on news about update, it’s that time .

Do you still find some time to MAKE some music with cubasis or are you just lurking for updates?Patience…

well i am waiting the updates cause i am stuck with an unfinished product and bugs …but i know that finally we will get a powerful application with the hard work of steinberg team (respect) …
but my main concern is : why do you bother replying to me and wasting your precious time go MAKE some music or are you just being funny

Hello,

We are taking more time to release this update as the implemented changes require a big operation.
Here is a sneak preview of one of many things to come:
The audio engine has been optimized and works up to 2.5x faster depending on the project! This means that there will be more free processing power for you to use. :slight_smile:

This will be a very welcome update!

Jan

Sounds great!
Any midi news?
Please don’t forget those of us who want to record and edit midi.

@crohde any time frame on update

Awesome! Looking forward to it…

Stephen

:smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :smiley: :smiley:

I think this reworking of the audio engine is the most significant update to date. It gives many of us the option of keeping our current device. It shows that Steinberg cares about its consumers. I’d rather have this than a Dev pushing out updates with more IAPs that we can’t use because of the high CPU need. When Steinberg does offer IAPs I will gladly pay for them. Great work Steinberg.

Any news for the update ??

Hi Samer,

No. When there are more news we can disclose to the public I will post them here, as always. :slight_smile:

lol

Awaiting :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: for news of this update.