New Steinberg and 3rd-Party Sample Libraries for H5 ?

I can’t agree with you on that , you are talking about sample players ,the thing that makes a true sampler popular is the ability to manipulate a sound ans save it as your own .
Is a large sample library what made the akai “s” series popular ? I think people in our days have lost their way with the term “Sampler” .I don’t want some “designer” sound set that has been made by someone else what I want is true functionality and that to me is worth its weight in gold.

edit
I also think that people have become to lazy now " if a can buy it it saves making it" . back in the early days we didn’t have such laziness if you wanted a sound you either sampled it yourself or hired someone to play what ever it is you wanted , but now with all these factory samples we expect the sound we want already made .if someone doesn’t want to purchase hailon 5 because "billy bongo and the amazing samples that everyone uses " are not available on this format then it’s their lose really im happy if halion only came with one preset … my own