Any news for the update ??

Hi Samer,

No. When there are more news we can disclose to the public I will post them here, as always. :slight_smile:

lol

Awaiting :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: for news of this update.

Damn, Doesn’t sound like the long awaited 24bit rate is going to be implemented, as I was hoping with the audio engine rewrite in this update? Unless some kind of selectable bit rate will be included of course?..

I am writing contemporary academic music and use cubasis in my work.
Just small wish to next updates: it will be perfect to work with tempo and time signature changes. And also to have possibilities to change audiofiles in application (normalize, pitch shift etc).

Thanks!

Are you able to give us a ballpark on when we might see 1.6…and, if possible, a feature list?

I can’t tell right now all the details but I will give you a number (it’s not the launch date!) as a hint of what’s in the update: 24. :mrgreen:

Some people WILL be very pleased! :laughing:

That’s big news! The crowd is going to go WILD.

I’ll say it again though: don’t forget your midi users.

WOW… That is truly fantastic!
Well done the Steinberg developer team!
And thanks for the hint crohde :wink:

Well that will be nice. I would have preferred to have heard the other number being 64bit internal precision…and the other feature that starts with an A for automation…

…but looking forward to 1.6, which is coming…? :mrgreen:

Bring it on! I’m psyched for updates. Cubasis is making me consider finally updating my regular Cubase 5 to Cubase 7. I’ve been using something else for the past year or so but I always feel more at home with the base!

SWEET! Bring it on…

Stephen

I totally agree. Don’t forget your midi users. Some of us are still waiting on features like group tracks and automation tracks.

It’s been a couple of day’s…surely you Steiners are aching to release another feature of 1.6??

i guess we will be waiting also the 1.7 update a well :smiling_imp:

Yawn, yawn, yawn guys… seriously boring. Is your music production as repetitive as these questions about releases?

These are customers who are asking for information about software they’ve bought that they feel has some deficiencies. Information is a good thing. I’m not singling out the fine people at Steinberg for this since just about every other software company does it too but the “You get what you get when you get it” way of business while keeping your clients in the dark, frankly sucks.

Concerning my repetitive question…“it is none of your business” dude …
go produce some music instead of being a repetitive smart-aleck