Important new feature suggestions on CMC-Series!
I know many of you have already talk about this and its a wanted features. I just thought it could be good idea to make a new thread with all collected new nice feature suggestions.
1. Make so the PD (Pad controller) LED-light are activated like the rest controllers. Many of us have dim light conditions in the studio. I use mostly mien with key commands shortcuts on the pads. Its hard to see what pads to press in the dark.
2. Activate so "Shift" -hold can be used as a new available feature.
Especially useful on FD (Fader Controller), CH (Channel Controller) , QC (Quick Controller) controlling fine faders moves or pan without need to press and hold down manually the "SHIFT" button with another finger. Instead "SHIFT" are automatic hold until you press the "shift" button again to turn it off.
3. AI - Better integration so you can brows more freely with other views example " MEDIA BAY" with help of AI (AI Controller).
In fact all other Synths like Omnisphere, Kontakt, Massive and all other browsers views would be more then helpful.
4. Better and smart global integration on own set F1, F2, F3, F4-keys "key commands.
Especially in use of two or more screens. After setting up different "key commands" on F1, F2, F3, F4 doesn't always react until you have the right view activated. You need often activated it with help of the mouse, example Mixer-View.
If I example setup a F1 button on any controller to use the "key command" -->> "Show Channel Stip"-view in the mixer page nothing happen until I active the Mixer-view on the second monitor with help of the mouse.
It would be better if it react even though my mouse are working on another page example the "Arrangement window", on the first monitor screen. "Global -Smart". I shouldn't need to active the mixer page with the mouse to be able to use and react on the key command.
5. Dedicate a button on QC (Quick Controller) that automatic control all Send levels (1-8) in the Mixer View. Today you need manually learn all sends as Quick controls instead. It would be nice if that were taken care of automatic. To select the "Send" levels, you should only need to example press the "MIDI" Button on QC.
6. QC- (Quick Controller), Quick control settings of 3part VST plugins, are saved in a global memory and are recalled and recognized automatic.
You can save QC-settings global of any VST3 or VST2.4, 3part plugins. Then Cubase and QC automatic recognized that settings next time the plugins are in use. Example if plugin "x" are in focused, these are all the my QC-nobs.
7. QC- (Quick Controller), be able to select the "EQ-Type" on all bands remotely with help of the QC.
Today you need to use the mouse to change type.
8. QC ... quick control banks
You can vote on all 8 if you like.
Fell free to add more features that you think is missing.
-Highly developed spirits often encounter resistance from mediocre minds. -It really matters!