Cubase and Ipad control

You didn’t have the latest version of Ney-Fi, and that’s why you had problems. You must update Ney-Fi to the latest version every time you update or V-Control will not work properly. I should’ve remembered that.

As far as which one is better, between V-Control and Cubase IC Pro, I guess it depends. For right now, and my particular workflow, V-Control Pro is a bit better than Cubase IC Pro. Not only does it have the V-Window (which is a super great feature in itself), but V-Control Pro also has numerical read outs for faders (essential, if you ask me), bigger pan sliders (makes it easier to pan), comes with a job wheel for easy navigation, a big counter, can be utilized on several DAWs, etc.

On the other hand, Cubase IC Pro has a few features of its own such as the show/hide different track types, a better project overview, several custom macros, zoom levels and more. I’m sure I’m missing a few features, but those are the ones I like the most. As IC Pro matures, it will become the best iPad remote controller for Cubase. At that point I will most likely get IC Pro, but not as of the current version. YMMV.

Take care!