VST Connect & VST Connect SE - Solution Thread

I have looked up the logs of aug 19th.
There are many cases of “key xxx not found” reports (which result in “…is not logged in”).
The reason in all of these cases is, that the Cubase side has been unregistered before the Performer submitted the (correct) key.
This is not good and we’d like to find out what happens.
My first guess is to agree to your suspicion that other Internet related applications and/or connections might get in the way. For instance Skype is also using UDP and under unlikely but possible circumstances it might use the same ports.
But what concerns me is that you have not reported that you were logged out when you returned to Cubase after switching to your browser or whatever. The logs say you were unregistered between obtaining the key, and the Performer submitting it.
So either we need more information, or you to try to not use other programs and see if that works, or drop me a PM and maybe we can sort this out together.
We are not allowed to store any personal information and we don’t, but if you try next time, you may also give us a key where it fails, so we can identify it in the logs. A new key is generated with each login, so there is no harm.
We’ll sort this out like we sorted out every problem so far, thanks for your patience!