Online guitar lessons?

See…ask someone who knows and get the right answer…Makes sense Steve, thanks…

I think my problem is…WHile I no longer live in an isolated rural area, I do have a tendency to isolate myself. I know the same 4 or 5 guys that I play with who are essentially like me. No experimentation…no other younger musicians who can say" here’s what I do…try it this way, plug this there etc…" This is why Cubase was nearly dead for me the first 2 years. The local music stores are not like some I had been to MANY years back where there was a great blend of people willing to sit and BS…

Like you have probably heard ( and I know it true in California as well ) DRIVING ANYWHERE HERE sucks… my 60 mile commute to work is a 2 to 2 1/2 hour waste of time one way. BY the time you get home and do everything else that needs tending to…your ready to fall asleep and get ready to start all over again…

Hurricane Sandy was nearly 1 year ago in October and I am ONLY NOW getting to the rebuild process since the flood maps are STILL not finalized…only proposed so we had no real idea about whether to raise the house or just repair where is. In Theory…this is due at the END of August…Theory only though

Years go flying by, I am also fearful that my biological fathers hand issues are developing on me. Some days my right hand finger joints ache like hell. IF that continues, my guitar playing is short lived and the times I figured in for retiring and playing and enjoying the balance…might really change. I am inspired by Bucky Pizzarelli though, his right hand is bad but certainly good enough to hold the pick and his left hand is like jazz lightening. When I shook his hand last time, he used his left.

It turns out to be the same lesson everyone talks about when your 20…life is short, make the most of it…yeah, yeah,

By the way. You have, what I think, is a very insightful logic on several topics…Not blowing sunshine you know where but…I really enjoy reading some of your “thoughts”

Later…Al