Scroll wheel stops working #2

Hello,
I see this issue has been added to the “Collected Issues” list. Thank you. Additional information. It seems to happen after a project “Save As”. Hope this is helpful in solving the issue.
Nuendo is great
Fox

I can confirm here that it happens after “Save as” every damn time.

So annoying.
The quickest way to fix it that I have found is selecting an audio event and then clicking in the volume field in the info line. Then use the wheel to change the volume. The wheel works again now.

Hello Rotund,
That is incredible that you discovered a quick fix. I have been shutting down the project and re-launching to get the wheel back. Yes it is annoying but you have made it less so until it is corrected. Thank you, Fox

I discovered that fix by accident…Glad to ease the pain.
We’re all in this together.

Just double click a track name. That should also bring the mousewheel back, and seems faster than that thing with infoline.

Just double click a track name. That should also bring the mousewheel back, and seems faster than that thing with infoline.

Thanks for this Domilik…now if I can just remember it…
My info line fix is kind of burned in now. Sad.

Hello - I can confirm this exact reported behaviour in Cubase 7, straight after a ‘Save As’ command…! One other option I’ve found is to click once on the Transport panel to get my scroll-wheel back.

The fastest way to fix it is …

Alt-tab, then, alt-tab… (Just go to another app and come back)

Takes half a second…

Cheers all !

Hi, just use “STRG-ALT-S” for project save. Don’t have problems for scrolling on N 6.05.