Vote here for Groove Agent 4!

+1!

+1

+5 :wink:

I’d like to see Jamstix/Logic Drummer type functionality.

Hi folks,

I could imagine creating a Groove Agent 4. It’s been some time since me and my staff created GA1, 2 and 3, and I too think it’s about time to make a version 4. Comments are welcome. I’d be pleased to see what you’d expect from a new version of this drum tool.

I personally would like to see more different jazz, blues and 6/8 styles.

And a option to be a VST Instrument for HALion (like the Dark Planet or Neo soul keys) and so on with the next “Grand 4”

:smiley: :wink:

Aloha guys,
Love and agree with this topic. IMHO a major +1.

And big UPS to Steiny for getting direct forum input from users. :slight_smile:

However when Matthias Quellmann posts:

IF

‘If’?
Should not that be ‘when’?

And this:

Groove Agent 3 successor, how should it look like? What features would you like to have? What are you missing in other virtual drum instruments that you would like to see in GA4?

Gets me wondering; just how far along on this project are you guys? :wink: :wink:

But no rush guys.
I’d rather you take all the time needed and then release a ‘killer’ plug
the way Steiny has done so many times before.

Looking forward to the GA4 no matter how you guys decide.
{‘-’}

Looks like GA 4 would be well supported!

+1

Hello,

I think, if GA would be supported in the 4th generation, i would try and buy it.

@Steinberg Thank you for this Thread…

+++1

Cheers

I would definitely buy.

So… Are we getting close to see GA4 released ?

Good ideea

Spam deleted as well as spamer zuluss.

Regards

Good idea

Hi,

I wonder if Steinberg will be showcasing, and maybe officially releasing GA4 during the upcoming Muziksmesse Show (March 12-15) ?

No GA4 at Muzikmesse :frowning:

The wait goes on…

Yes, 5/4 and 7/4 would be great for Dave Brubeck tunes !!

Hi,

So is there definitely going to be a GA4 ? I have GA3 and I much prefer the feel/look of this ‘traditional’ type drum machine to the other VST ones in Cubase. Plus it suits the styles of music i play (Jazz/Blues/Latin etc).

I am having a few issues with getting GA3 to run on my Windows 64-bit (because GA3 is 32-bit) but I have been getting some good advice in a thread I started quite recently.

To have a GA in 64-bit with extra Jazz and Fusion patterns would be really awesome. I am not too bothered at all who the drummers they choose are. And for me, they can KEEP all the same drum samples from GA3 (esp Studio Snares and Kicks) which are superb.

Ta,

Paul

Awesome news!!
Groove Agent 4 is released!!

It’s looking very good, flexible and the multi agent concept survived, what in my opinion is the most adventurous aspect of this instrument.
The real drummer in person is there (it goes on and varies his style).

I also read a post about future expansion packs, very nice.
Also the pattern editor seems implemented, that’s terrific!
I’d like to see more information on pattern editor.
Also it looks like that the percussion patterns can be dragged to a midi track for further editing.
Does it has a pattern editor as well?

Good work!

Tom