Chrome Dice

It’s a long time since I posted anything. I’m still in my baby shoes as far as recording/mastering is concerned. I composed a song around one sound I found and this is the result. It’s unconventional, was just a pet project that grew and ended up consuming hours and days to get it right. Any comments will be appreciated, I’m still learning and need a few ears to tell me the ups and the downs. Michael.

Thanks!

Hi Michael ,i think you can take off your booties and put on some size 11`s , nice sounds, good tones and nice soundscape ,I can imagine this being a game piece of music ,well done .

well done!

Nice instrumental…the main theme sounds like something Tchaikovsky would do and I feel that you didn’t make enough of it, variations of that them (in a Tchaikovsky type way) would have improved this a lot…but well done, keep on keepin on…Kevin

Thank you Kevin, I’m honored to be compared to Tchaikovsky, must be my classical training surfacing in my own music. It’s real easy for me to do variations on the theme, was just not my intention in this piece. But I can see what you’re talking about, in the second part it would have made the music much more interesting. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. And don’t get me wrong, I certainly do not think of myself as in the same league as a master like Tchaikovsky, I can only dream about it :slight_smile:

Also a big thank you to Firestamper and Ferencz for your kind comments. I appreciate it. Michael.