Nuendo 6.0.6 maintenance update available

Hello,

AAF improvements are not part of the update. We will see serious AAF improvements and enhancements
in Nuendo 6.0.7, probably end of this year. If you have serious issues, in the meantime please contact
Thorsten Marx via the helpdesk thread.

Thanks,
Timo

Thanks Timo.

Any word about the video issue?

Thanks Timo, thanks Steinberg. Good to hear that things are improving.

I will most certainly give this version another chance to replace NU 5.5.6 (… finally :wink: …).

Best,

Yes, another chance :slight_smile: So far 5.5.6 does great here. 6.06 has to be very good to have a chance :slight_smile:

staying at 5.5.6 for now … i started with N6 and miss a few things but 5.5.6 is stable … the one thing that bugs me is the layers of Regions on top of each other so when you go to resize one the others do not move … this may be me not knowing where to fin or what to call this in prefs … need to dig into 5.5.6 prefs more …

i like the N6 mixer myself … can’t wait to get back to it … i have a 30" monitor for a reason …

cheers

john

and yes, good to see they are listening and updating … next update the end of the year … ok, patiently waiting …

What about the realtime Elastique pitch shift, which now causes crackling on playback, like mentioned elsewhere before? Does this update fix the problem or are you working on it?

Great fixes. They will put my 6.05 version to rest…
I’m especially looking forward to the PC audio asio enhancements.
One click plug-in opening is a welcomed addition.

hi…mouse wheel horizontal scrolling is sill reversed…why?

Would anyone mind to explain why this is 450 MBYTES ?! WTF…

Anyone having a hard time downloading this update? I have tried 4 times and each time it either doesn’t download fully, or it says the file is corrupted.

I have tried IE and Chrome… Hmmmm…I haven’t had issues downloading these updates before.

It worked fine here.

Also 450 megs is not that much bigger than any of the other recent updates.

Dean

For some reason my downloads of Nuendo updates fail on my Macbook, but always work on my main W8 machine…

Nuendo feels really stable after this update. And, the mixer changes/updates are fantastic.

Great update! Thank you!

Great update.

I will take this mixer over the old one any day, even with the problems still to be addressed :smiley:

I have serious problems with EuCon (crashes) and video services, so I’m back to 6.0.5 that was buggy but known

Hy there guys!

I’ve searched for this online and still didn’t found an answer to this question.

With the Nuendo 6.0.6. update the MixConsole is visually constrained to the Nuendo Software GUI. In the previous versions, we could move it to anywhere we want, like the video viewer window. Is this a configuration problem I did not detect? Or is it a change on Nuendo’s workspace and workflow?

Thanks in advance,

sm0g

Not a problem here. It is independent. Works for both “always on top” or full screen modes on 2nd or 3rd monitor.

Trying to install 6.0.6 but when the installer is extracting it gets to about 90% and reports the following:

Description:
Stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Setup.exe
Application Version: 2.2.4.0
Application Timestamp: 51d1a182
Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.18229
Fault Module Timestamp: 51fb1677
Exception Code: e0434f4d
Exception Offset: 000000000000940d
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 2057

The same happens when i try and update Cubase 7.0.6, any ideas anyone?

Hello,

can you let us know the system specs/OS ?

Thanks,
Timo