Roll By 2nd Mix

Cheers Early ,I might even take up singing again after that nice comment , yes I was definitely using delays to fatten stuff up ,I would just take the old double delay plugin and put it in the insert and put a 50 ms delay on and pan it somewhere a bit opposite ,I did it with most things after reading an article by Mark Gifford of harmony central ,but what he does is sub divide the delay times by the actual tempo of the song just to make it more precise with the tempo of the tune, I couldnt be bothered with the maths so I just used 50ms and then I just fade in the delayed signal to taste, thanks for commenting about it ,it must have come across not too bad. Yes the solo is a Strat , but one wired so that the bridge and neck pickup can be switched on together ,to try get a Telecaster sound it also has a capacitor fitted so that when I turn the guitar volume down I dont lose any brightness, actually the more you turn the volume down the brighter it gets ,I have an on/off switch fitted to turn the cap off if I want ,I think these capacitors are standard on most Teles ,I played it through an effects pedal and recorded the compressed signal so unfortunately its stuck like that ,a bit over compressed