Roll By 2nd Mix

thanks early ,i will try find the article it may have even been craig andertons mixing tips ,i get confused with those two .but it was a collection of tips i downloaded from somewhere, it was a few month ago when i read them so i will have to dig them out. as regards strat wiring the description you give is not the one i use ,i have never tried that particular combination but i may one day . the one i do is on the" http://www.guitarnuts.com/wiring/menu.php" .. link you gave me .one which will work is-"Adding a "neck on" switch"under the heading of "Modifications by Others". by the way thanks for the link.it will come in handy. maybe you should acquire a cheap strat copy to experiment on ,guitars are very basic inside ,they are about one step up from changing a light bulb ,lol .and strats are as tough as old boots. if you only use the guitar in the studio you could try the "Individual pickup control" the Tele volume knob style capacitor sound comes under "Placing a high-pass capacitor on the volume control" this is great for when you turn the volume down but you want to keep all the high frequencys