[music] new song, distant hope

Hi, bane…I enjoyed the challenge of creating something that comes from an angle I wouldn’t think of, it produced a song I wouldn’t normally do, lyrics are always tough…it’s all been done before!!!

Hi firestamper, still getting used to the A77X’s and got to admit I’m finding them a bit “big” for my studio even though my studio is 5mx4m and I am going to check out some mid sized Genelecs with a matched sub bass on Monday, might just end up with them…regarding the bass…I wish it was me but it’s wav file patches from Band on Demand…

Hi desert, the song is based on the chord structure and feeling that ethansight’s instrumental invoked in me, the arrangement is totally different, there are no effects on the vox, (rev and comp of course) just used a crappy old mike which distorts quite a lot…think it’s actually brocken.I think your right about the Timpani, maybe did use it to much…it’s interesting that you find the bass mixed back and early finds the bass mixed forward…go figure :confused: guess that’s the result of different listening environments…

Hi early, thanks for listening, your comments are always important to me…

thank you all for listening…Kevin