I Couldn't Help But Notice

This is the part where I make some random comment on a thread I started a year ago, but then got sidetracked after starting the thread on some curve ball life threw at me, and from building & planting a self watering Salsa veggie container garden- so I guess it it wasn’t totally life’s curve-ball’s fault this time

here goes: Hmm- maybe I should’ve tried that partition idea since I have the XP disc, can’t remember if I looked into that or not, maybe its just an issue of finding the XP service pack that supports a Core 2 Duo processor, I have XP Home edition so maybe I need XP Pro or something for that, anyhew:
I found an HP Desktop with a Core2 Duo processor and 2 gigs of ram for a great deal around a hundred bucks that comes with XP Pro installed Srvce Pack 3 so I think Im just gonna go that route, and I will still look into the laptop partition route as well. It is a used Desktop but has a 30 day warranty, I have built and upgraded computers so Im not too scared about going used when it’s that cheap, plus my old daw was built from the ASUS Pt4-e motherboard, a great board but used the now extinct and over-priced Rambus Ram- so I thinking a desktop with affordable ram is the way to go. I had some great times with my first homemade DAW, maybe I will make use of it’s case/tower and harddrives someday, plus I think I can sell the Rambus Ram for an ok price