7.0.6 is here....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO … I thought “focus issues” was a priority?

FINALLY! It was goofy to always have to flip to the arranger to solo/mute groups of tracks.

Thanks for checking.

We are in contact with UAD, but I have no further information regarding the freezing right now.

Marcus,

I did a clean install and deleted all registry settings and preference files. There’s no context menu in Mix Console anymore.

I waited for months for this update.

• Font size fixed in mixer channel names :slight_smile: , but NOT insert/send names. :cry:
  • One click to open plugin - fixed. :smiley:
  • Enable/Disable button is still hidden and you have to do MOUSE OVER to display it. This is a huge annoyment, try to make Enable/Disable button appear if you go with your mouse from left to right (from another channel). The mouse cursor get “stuck” on the previous channels “Select Insert” arrow… you have to point your mouse in the center of the Insert name and then go back a little to the left… :cry:

Quick fix please.
insertenabledisable.png

Fonts look GREAT on my Macbook. SO happy … the large ones in 7.05 were SO annoying!

So do them on my MBP, as far as I can see, everything seems fine.

The things that disturbed me seem to have been fixed.

Did you deactivate the Right-mouse click “Toolbox” in the Cubase Preferences/Editing/Tools?

All I can say right now, this is untouched and of course still full working.

Edit:
Sorry,I could follow up this.
Right mouse click over the Fader- area is not working, but anywhere else.
But this is by design.

No difference. Right click on faders doesn’t work.

Look at this screenshot, do you see where I have the mouse cursor? Do you see any Enable/Disable button for that insert slot? No! Instead I see the “Select Insert” for the other channel (the one on the left)…
insertenabledisable.png
This mouse over thingy is really annoying. Please please Steinberg fix this. Worked really nice since SX3…

What should be shown when you right-ckick on a fader? Mine does nothing, but I don’t miss anything either.

Right mouse click now lets you choose the channel while staying over the fader area, just move the mouse elsewhere and the context menu is back.
This will fasten your workflow, because you do not need anymore for example to move the cursor at the bottom in order to select the channel.

That doesn’t work for me :question:

But in any case, wouldn’t be more coherent to have that functionality assigned to the middle button like in the rest of the program?

Marcus,

I need options like “Add FX channel to selected channel” and “Add Group Channel to selected channel”.
Tips that you’ve provided didn’t worked for me and problem still here.

For that you can right click on many places (channel name, channel number, empty rack areas), except the channel fader :slight_smile:

confirmed.

Oops - Steinberg, what have you done? The mixer was working fine for me until now! Not happy :frowning:

Unintelligent shortening of track and plugin names still there, with no preference to disable. Sticking with 7.0.2. Yet again.

I actually haven’t noticed any difference on my 2560x1440 iMac :unamused:
Other than it seems a little less responsive? I could be making that up though.
I do like the single click on inserts, however it always feels dangerous for some reason, like i have to be careful i don’t click the sides.

I was sorry to see the Score fixes were not actually included.

See my post about it: No. Score Printing Does not work as expected in 7.0.6 - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

One thing this update has addressed is the printing of single pages. But, yes, very disappointing that it still uses bitmap (I suspect that would be a major overhaul).